The AGM will take place on Sunday 21st January, 2018 at 13:00 at St Mellion, Saltash, Cornwall.
All CPGA member clubs have been send the CPGA CIO AGM Agenda 2018
2018 has the potential to see the CPGA grow in size to seventy one (71) clubs with a larger geographical area – the new clubs are at Newhaven (Sussex), Portishead (Bristol) and Rowhedge (Essex).
There is also the opportunity to attend a Safety workshop and a Legal workshop (Data Protection) prior to the business of the AGM itself. Time has been allocated for any County who wish to hold a meeting to discuss their County crew for the National Championships on the 9th June.
2017 has been another busy year in the life of the CPGA, a full report will be given at the AGM, but just a few items :
• Heritage Lottery Grant – success and moving forward
• New Committee structure – ongoing
• Sponsorship / funding – St Austell Brewery – Tribute
• Club in a Box – launched and active
• Tribute National Championships – 9th June, 2018
• Partnership events eg Indoor Rowing Championships at Eden (24/2/18)
• Local regional rowing leagues
• British Rowing – CPGA BR update